- preparing students for 11+ / entrance exams
- confidence- and skill-building for lagging students
- assessing learning problems
- supporting school transitions
- helping non-native students and families adjust to English-language schools
- strengthening communication between schools and families
- improving listening and reading comprehension, speaking and writing proficiency
Experienced tutor with two relevant Master's degrees plus CELTA training (Cambridge English Language Training for Adults).
Native US English speaker with UK English training.
I deliver targeted instruction to address your needs and priorities. My approach is sympathetic, efficient, and solutions-oriented. Our first meeting will be free, and you will be given a clear outline of my services. After that, my rates are:
Willing to meet in Redhill or at a location more convenient to you.
If at my house or Redhill town center, £30 hr student (£5 more per hour if distance/fuel costs require it)
Discounts apply for multiple students/pre-booking and -payment
Also qualified in
- English writing incl. business writing - all levels
- Study skills
- Psychology and human development
English and Learning/School Skills Tutor
Tutor in both English as a Second Language (ESL), Study Skills / Special Needs Specializing in expats and third-culture families CELTA + 15 years teaching experience Can travel to your home