This profile is an example, showing you how to stylise your profile with the updated editor
Adding media, images, file attachments and laying out your profile is now a very simple process.
To start modifying your profile
The "Profile Description" area is the main chunk of your Tutors Profile, and as such, it's the area where you can add media, attach files, and really make your profile stand out!
- Log in to the site (if you have forgotten your password, use this form: lost-password )
- Go to your Personal Details (found here)
- Select the link to your profile page
- On the right hand side, under your "Tutor Profile Tools" select "Modify Profile Description"
Your profile is a content rich area, add lots of information about yourself, sell yourself explaining your tutoring skill, your experience, your approach to tutoring and any relevant certificates / educational background. But don't forget to layout your profile, giving each section plenty of space (there is no shortage of room )
How to add image thumbnails (if you click the thumbnail, you can view the full scale image)=>Adding Media To Your ProfileSee this link for instruction on how to add media to your profileThis is an example page, showing you how to use this site to get the most out of your profile
Hot linked Images
Adding Bullet Points
Adding attachments to your profile
- Providing examples of how to use the site and how to style your profile
- Step by step instructions
- Stylise your profile
For instruction of how to add attachments to your profile, visit this link
Attachments will appear at the bottom of your profile, as show below: